Welcome to the MapDisto Genetics Software web site
You'll find on this web site several computer programs, databases or tools for different types of genetic analyses.
Latest news: see the Blog and FaceBook page
- MapDisto is a program for mapping genetic markers in experimental segregating populations like backcross, F2, doubled haploids, single-seed descent, highly recombinant lines.
- CSSL Finder is a program for managing introgression lines, and particularly useful to develop Chromosome Segment Substitution Lines (CSSLs).
- Paddy Map is a database for easily generating sets of polymorphic SSR markers in interspecific and intraspecific crosses of rice.
- Paddy Genes Book is a database of phenotypes observed in a collection of T-DNA insertional rice mutants.
- cM Converter is a program to convert in batch physical to genetical map positions of molecular markers of rice.
All the programs distributed here are freeware. Please read the user license before using them.